Welcome to the Associated Property Management web site
Tom Emele the President enjoys visiting managed communities on a regular basis to assure that the property managers and staff are not just full filling their duties but exceeding expectations. Tom knows that a well managed community.
APM truly believes that a constant line of communications must be open with total transparency to all homeowners. Any and all owners are welcome to contact APM to address their questions, to discuss concerns about their community, get a crash course on how to read and comprehend their community documents. Important items such as financials, meeting minutes, governing documents (CC&R’s), budgets, RDA Reports (Reserve Studies), ACH forms (auto Debit), and their ledger or account histories can be found on your easy to navigate association portal. Our receptionist and administrative assistants know the manger’s schedules, feel free to schedule and appointment at your convenience.
- 30 year veteran in the exclusive HOA management business
- APM still manages the first community(s) we contracted with when we started the company 30 years ago. This is unheard of in the HOA industry.
- because we care about each and every community we partner with for the long term relationship
- very low turnover in employees and managers. Average employee has been with the company 10 years
- high quality, experienced and CAAM certified Community Managers that care
- in house CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
- controller approving each month’s financial statement to assure they are perfectly reconciled
- no gimmick
- NO FEE COLLECTIONS after the lien stage with competent HOA collection attorneys. The legal fees are collected from the owner directly after the delinquent HOA fees are paid to the HOA.
- State of the art software with web-portals with “real time” account status and reports available to the Board of Directors as well a property owners to promote transparency. Board’s portion of the software allows you to view the following 24/7
- PHONE BOX where every incoming call from owners is logged into the system
- WORK ORDER REPORT where every work order let out can be viewed in open or closed form
- COLLECTION REPORT- status report on where every delinquent owner stands
All these reports are included in the Monthly Board Packet available on line or mailed out.