Arizona HOA Management
In Maricopa County, there are a number of different Arizona HOA Management companies that are available. While each has their own specialties none compare to the services of Associated Property Management. For more than 30 years we have been serving both Phoenix and the surrounding cities with a level of excellence that remains unmatched.
There are many communities that are receiving quality Arizona HOA Management from Associated Property Management. Some of these areas include: Cave Creek, Scottsdale, and Phoenix. With each property that we handle, we offer the highest level of customer service and effectiveness.
Presently we offer a number of different services to each of our client’s. Our goal is to meet your basic needs in an Arizona HOA Management firm. We do this by providing some of the following services to you as part of our partnership.
- We will get the desired number of bids on any project in your community to ensure that you get the best repair or upgrade price available and proceed forward with the company that you select.
- We will follow up on all work that is performed to make sure it meets the highest set of standards possible.
- We offer 24 hour service to our clients making sure that no matter what time of day it is, you can reach us with your concerns or questions.
Outside of the administration portion of an Arizona HOA Management business, we find that individuals need help in terms of budget. That is why we offer our services in this section as well. Our goal is to provide you with a well rounded company that gives you exactly what you need.
- APM has a CPA on staff to insure proper accounting procedures and financials. We provide accounting for our client’s and handle the accounts associated with their area. All collections are handled for each association as instructed by the Board of Directors.
- On an annual basis we will provide the board of directors a budget proposal to be used during the fiscal year.
But the responsibility of an Arizona HOA Management company goes beyond just keeping the client’s property safe and in good repair. It is also our responsibility to present our services with dependable and courteous staff as well. This is why we offer:
- Insurance on employees that manage the property and handle their employment arrangements.
- Provide maintenance training and support to ensure your property has the best people keeping it well maintained at all times.
- Keep a focused eye on each employee to help them prioritize and provide the best service possible to your residents.
Finally, we handle vendors for you so that you never have to worry about problems arising with them. Your business can be stressful enough and we help to remove problems long before they ever begin.
As you can clearly see, by using an Arizona HOA management company you have the best support network to cover all your needs. In Maricopa County, we are dedicated to helping your property remain well cared for and in excellent conditions for the comfort and security of your residents.