- Limited portfolio of 10 Associations per manager
- Maintains each Association at highest level of appearance and financial stability
- Alleviating concerns for the Board members by enforcing the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions of each Association
- Weekly inspections of each property/follow up with notices, violation letters, reports
- Oversee maintenance contractors, gather bids
- Attend monthly/quarterly meetings
- Communicate with Board members as well as homeowners in a timely manner
- Must be A.A.C.M. Certified within 180 days
- Health Insurance/Paid Holidays/Vacation/every other Friday off with a full portfolio
- Please fax or email all resumes to email@example.com, fax: 602-992-0526 Att: Denise Lehn
Accounts Receivable/Payable data entry – Full Time – Monday-Friday/8:30-5:00. Experience in HOA office environment a plus. Fax resumes to Denise Lehn at 602-992-0526.
We are always seeking to have motivated/professional individuals join our team! Please fax your resumes to 602-992-0526. Please include your salary requirements.